Welcome to Our New Website!
Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD®)
is committed to upholding its tradition of combining partnering, access to cutting-edge business and scientific content in the field of drug delivery, with loyal support from a top notch speaking faculty. PODD provides access to a wide range of drug delivery technologies and partnering before, during, and after the event.
Pharma, biotech and the drug delivery industries gather annually at PODD to assess delivery needs, latest trends and information on deals and learn about a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that could improve the delivery of various types of drugs. This can include proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, biologics, and small molecules and more. PODD provides business development opportunities through organized networking and a partnering tool for new, emerging and established collaborations.
2023 Topic Areas
• AI/ML and Computational Biology Approaches to Drug Delivery
• Payer Perspective on Lifecycle Management
• Working Towards Sustainability in Manufacturing
• New Approaches in CNS/PNS Delivery
• Holistic Approaches to Device Design and Development
• Innovations in Ophthalmic Delivery
• The Future of Digital Technology in the Connected Device Space
• Alternative Approaches to High-Volume/High Concentration Injectables
• Delivery Challenges in the Oncology Pipeline
• Achieving Targeted Delivery of Gene Editing Therapies
2023 Featured Speakers
Additional Program Features
• Pharma Company Spotlights on Drug Delivery Needs and Partnering Philosophies
• Technology Presentations – 8 Tracks Covering a Wide Range of Drug Delivery Technologies
• Partnering Opportunities that include One-on-One Scheduled Meetings to Help Foster New Collaborations
The PODD Promise
1. Present a strategic-level program for pharma and biotech scientists and business development professionals, with a thorough overview on formulation needs, the latest drug delivery technologies available along with an update on deals and opportunities to improve therapies and extend the life cycle of a drug.
2. Provide drug delivery and specialty pharmas with a platform to
present their technologies.
3. Offer ample networking time and services for one-on-one meetings to establish new business contacts and enhance existing ones.