Who Attends and Why?
The annual Partnership Opportunities in Drug Delivery (PODD)® is a business development event covering the latest advances in drug delivery science, while also providing a meeting place to network and form new partnerships. The PODD event features a wide range of innovative drug delivery technologies that can potentially improve the delivery of various types of drugs, including proteins, peptides, mRNA therapies, oncology therapeutics, and small molecules.
PODD Attendees Get the Following Benefits
• Access to the Exhibit Hall Representing the Latest Tech and Services in Drug Delivery Technologies featuring over 90+ Companies
• 10+ Hours of Networking including access to Networking Breakfast, Lunches, Reception and 1:1 Partnering Platform
• 8 Tracks Covering a Wide Range of Drug Delivery Technologies
• Year-round editorial and exclusive interviews and more!
This conference is also of interest to the Life Science Investment Community
• Get Access to 700+ business development attendees
• 65% Pharmaceutical Executives in attendance
• 20% growth in Drug Delivery companies participating year over year
• 90+ Drug Delivery Technology and Devices showcased, representing
18+ types of delivery systems
• Drug Delivery & Device companies with global representation from US, Japan, Israel, Australia, Germany, England, France, & Canada
• 550+ one-to-one meetings scheduled through our on-site partnering system
Benefits of the Partnering Tool
- Meetings times occur throughout all breaks, lunch and the reception.
- Set up 15+ meetings per day
- Search other attendee profiles
- Schedule meetings with potential or existing partners
- View available track sessions and add to your custom schedule
- Send private message to other attendees
- Create and manage a customized, personal agenda
- Upload photos and documents